Dome Head Pop Rivets Open End Blind 3mm, 3.2mm, 4mm, 4.8mm, 5mm 304 Stainless Steel
$9.51 – $113.60
- For 3mm = Flange Diameter : 6.3mm. Flange Thickness: 1.3mm. Mandrel Diameter: 0.8mm. Grip Range: 1.5-12mm (*pls see next picture).
- For 3.2mm = Flange Diameter : 6.5mm. Flange Thickness: 1.3mm. Mandrel Diameter: 1mm. Grip Range: 1-12mm (*pls see next picture).
- For 4mm = Flange Diameter : 8mm. Flange Thickness: 1.7mm. Mandrel Diameter: 2.2mm. Grip Range: 1-21.5mm(*pls see next picture).
- For 4.8mm = Flange Diameter : 9.5mm. Flange Thickness: 2mm. Mandrel Diameter: 2.65. Grip Range: 3-20.5mm (*pls see next picture).
- For 5mm = Flange Diameter : 8.7mm. Flange Thickness: 2.1mm. Mandrel Diameter: 3.1mm. Grip Range: 2-21mm (*pls see next picture).
|Shipping||AustraliaUnited Kingdom (UK)United States (US)|
- A2 stainless is commonly referred to as 304 or 18/8 because it contains 18% chromium and 8% nickel. A2 is austenitic stainless steel and is non-magnetic. A2-70 is the most commonly used grade, the 70 represents a tensile strength of 700N/mm2. A2 is suitable for a wide range of applications in a lot of different industries such as the automotive industry in applications such as body paneling and bumpers etc, the food industry, and catering due to its ease of cleaning and corrosion resistance, also commonly used in the engineering industry and architecture, A2 is also favored by the remote control and model-making enthusiasts. Also a favorite for many different DIY jobs in and around the home and garage for those jobs where a standard BZP fastener will not do. In general, A2-70 is ideal for a whole range of uses where a good finish is needed on an interior or exterior applications.
5mm x 14mm, 3.2mm x 10mm, 3.2mm x 12mm, 3.2mm x 14mm, 3.2mm x 16mm, 3.2mm x 6mm, 3.2mm x 8mm, 3mm x 10mm, 3mm x 12mm, 3mm x 16mm, 3mm x 6mm, 3mm x 8mm, 4.8mm x 10mm, 4.8mm x 12mm, 4.8mm x 14mm, 4.8mm x 16mm, 4.8mm x 18mm, 4.8mm x 20mm, 4.8mm x 25mm, 4.8mm x 8mm, 4mm x 10mm, 4mm x 12mm, 4mm x 14mm, 4mm x 16mm, 4mm x 18mm, 4mm x 20mm, 4mm x 25mm, 4mm x 6mm, 4mm x 8mm, 5mm x 10mm, 5mm x 12mm, 5mm x 16mm, 5mm x 18mm, 5mm x 20mm, 5mm x 25mm, 5mm x 8mm