M1.5 M2 M2.5 M3 Tension Roll Pins Slotted Spring Pin 304 Stainless Steel DIN1481
$8.77 – $19.78
- For M1.5 = Diameter Uncompressed: 1.7mm. Diameter At Point: 1.1mm. Wall Thickness: 0.3mm.
- For M2 = Diameter Uncompressed: 2.3mm. Diameter At Point: 1.5mm. Wall Thickness: 0.4mm.
- For M2.5 = Diameter Uncompressed: 2.8mm. Diameter At Point: 1.8mm. Wall Thickness: 0.5mm.
- For M3 = Diameter Uncompressed: 3.3mm. Diameter At Point: 2.1mm. Wall Thickness: 0.6mm.
- Roll Pins/ Spring Pins. Standard: DIN 1481. A2 Stainless Steel
|Shipping||AustraliaUnited Kingdom (UK)United States (US)|
- 304 Stainless Steel is commonly referred to as 304 or 18/8 because it contains 18% chromium and 8% nickel. 304 Stainless Steel is an austenitic stainless steel and is non magnetic. 304 Stainless Steel is the most commonly used grade, the 70 represents a tensile strength of 700N/mm2. 304 Stainless Steel is suitable for a wide range of applications in alot of different industries such as the automotive industry in applications such as body panelling and bumpers etc, the food industry and catering due to its ease of cleaning and corrosion resistance, also commonly used in the engineering industry and architecture, 304 Stainless Steel is also favoured by the remote control and model making enthusiasts. Also a favourite for many different DIY jobs in and around the home and garage for those jobs where a standard BZP fastener will not do. In general 304 Stainless Steel is ideal for a whole range of uses where a good finish is needed on an interior or exterior applications.
M1.5 x 10mm, M1.5 x 12mm, M1.5 x 14mm, M1.5 x 16mm, M1.5 x 18mm, M1.5 x 20mm, M1.5 x 4mm, M1.5 x 5mm, M1.5 x 6mm, M1.5 x 8mm, M2 x 10mm, M2 x 12mm, M2 x 14mm, M2 x 16mm, M2 x 18mm, M2 x 20mm, M2 x 22mm, M2 x 24mm, M2 x 26mm, M2 x 30mm, M2 x 4mm, M2 x 5mm, M2 x 6mm, M2 x 8mm, M2.5 x 10mm, M2.5 x 12mm, M2.5 x 14mm, M2.5 x 16mm, M2.5 x 18mm, M2.5 x 20mm, M2.5 x 24mm, M2.5 x 26mm, M2.5 x 28mm, M2.5 x 30mm, M2.5 x 4mm, M2.5 x 5mm, M2.5 x 6mm, M2.5 x 8mm, M3 x 10mm, M3 x 12mm, M3 x 14mm, M3 x 16mm, M3 x 18mm, M3 x 20mm, M3 x 22mm, M3 x 24mm, M3 x 25mm, M3 x 26mm, M3 x 28mm, M3 x 30mm, M3 x 32mm, M3 x 35mm, M3 x 36mm, M3 x 40mm, M3 x 4mm, M3 x 5mm, M3 x 6mm, M3 x 8mm