M2.5 – M6 A2 Stainless Steel Pozi Raised Countersunk Machine Screws DIN 966
$0 – $34.78
FOR M2.5 = Head Diameter : 4.7mm. Thread Diameter : 2.5mm. Thread Pitch : 0.45mm. FOR M3 = Head Diameter : 5.6mm. Thread Diameter : 3mm. Thread Pitch : 0.5mm
|Shipping||AustraliaUnited Kingdom (UK)United States (US)|
- FOR M2.5 = Head Diameter : 4.7mm. Thread Diameter : 2.5mm. Thread Pitch : 0.45mm. FOR M3 = Head Diameter : 5.6mm. Thread Diameter : 3mm. Thread Pitch : 0.5mm
- FOR M4 = Head Diameter : 7.5mm. Thread Diameter : 4mm. Thread Pitch : 0.7mm
- FOR M5 = Head Diameter : 9.2mm. Thread Diameter : 5mm. Thread Pitch : 0.8mm
- FOR M6 = Head Diameter : 11mm. Thread Diameter : 6mm. Thread Pitch : 1.0mm.
- ** NOTE : Screw length includes head but not the Raised section. Please note that stainless screws are not recommended for replacing high tensile screws.
- A2-70 Stainless Steel : 2 stainless is commonly referred to as 304 or 18/8 because it contains 18% chromium and 8% nickel. A2 is an austenitic stainless steel and is non magnetic. A2-70 is the most commonly used grade, the 70 represents a tensile strength of 700N/mm2. A2 is suitable for a wide range of applications in alot of different industries such as the automotive industry in applications such as body panelling and bumpers etc, the food industry and catering due to its ease of cleaning and corrosion resistance, also commonly used in the engineering industry and architecture, A2 is also favoured by the remote control and model making enthusiasts. Also a favourite for many different DIY jobs in and around the home and garage for those jobs where a standard BZP fastener will not do. In general A2-70 is ideal for a whole range of uses where a good finish is needed on an interior or exterior applications.