M5 M6 M8 M10 A2 STAINLESS COUNTERSUNK SOCKET SCREW ALLEN KEY BOLTS SCREWS DIN7991
$0 – $33.33
FOR M5 = Thread Diameter : 5mm. Thread Pitch : 0.8mm. Head Diameter : 10mm. Head Height : 2.8mm. Allen Key Size : 3mm.
|Shipping||AustraliaUnited Kingdom (UK)United States (US)|
- FOR M5 = Thread Diameter : 5mm. Thread Pitch : 0.8mm. Head Diameter : 10mm. Head Height : 2.8mm. Allen Key Size : 3mm.
- FOR M6 = Thread Diameter : 6mm. Thread Pitch : 1mm. Head Diameter : 12mm. Head Height : 3.3mm. Allen Key Size : 4mm.
- FOR M8 = Thread Diameter : 8mm. Thread Pitch :1.25mm. Head Diameter : 16mm. Head Height : 4.4mm. Allen Key Size : 5mm
- FOR M10 = Thread Diameter : 10mm. Thread Pitch : 1.5mm. Head Diameter : 20mm. Head Height : 5.5mm. Allen Key Size : 6mm
- ** NOTE : Screw Length Includes Head On Countersunk Screws. Please note that stainless bolts are not recommended for replacing high tensile bolts
- A2-70 Stainless Steel : 2 stainless is commonly referred to as 304 or 18/8 because it contains 18% chromium and 8% nickel. A2 is an austenitic stainless steel and is non magnetic. A2-70 is the most commonly used grade, the 70 represents a tensile strength of 700N/mm2. A2 is suitable for a wide range of applications in alot of different industries such as the automotive industry in applications such as body panelling and bumpers etc, the food industry and catering due to its ease of cleaning and corrosion resistance, also commonly used in the engineering industry and architecture, A2 is also favoured by the remote control and model making enthusiasts. Also a favourite for many different DIY jobs in and around the home and garage for those jobs where a standard BZP fastener will not do. In general A2-70 is ideal for a whole range of uses where a good finish is needed on an interior or exterior applications.