Split Pins Clevis Cotter Point 1mm, 1.2mm, 1.6mm, 2.5mm 304 Stainless Steel DIN 94 Standard
$7.51 – $34.58
- For 1mm = Diameter (Max): 0.9mm. Diameter (Min): 0.8mm. Ring (Max): 1.8mm. Ring (Min): 1.6mm. Ring Height: 3mm.
- For 1.2mm = Diameter (Max): 1mm. Diameter (Min): 0.9mm. Ring (Max): 2mm. Ring (Min): 1.7mm. Ring Height: 3mm.
- For 1.6mm = Diameter (Max): 1.4mm. Diameter (Min): 1.3mm. Ring (Max): 2.8mm. Ring (Min): 2.4mm. Ring Height: 3.2mm.
- For 2.5mm = Diameter (Max): 2.3mm. Diameter (Min): 2.1mm. Ring (Max): 4.6mm. Ring (Min): 4mm. Ring Height: 5mm.
|Shipping||AustraliaUnited Kingdom (UK)United States (US)|
- Please check the detail of each size before placing an order.
- 304 Stainless Steel is commonly referred to as 304 or 18/8 because it contains 18% chromium and 8% nickel. 304 Stainless Steel is austenitic stainless steel and is non-magnetic. 304 Stainless Steel is the most commonly used grade, the 70 represents a tensile strength of 700N/mm2. 304 Stainless Steel is suitable for a wide range of applications in a lot of different industries such as the automotive industry in applications such as body paneling and bumpers etc, the food industry, and catering due to its ease of cleaning and corrosion resistance, also commonly used in the engineering industry and architecture, 304 Stainless Steel is also favored by the remote control and model-making enthusiasts. Also a favorite for many different DIY jobs in and around the home and garage for those jobs where a standard BZP fastener will not do. In general 304 Stainless Steel is ideal for a whole range of uses where a good finish is needed on interior or exterior applications.
1mm x 24mm, 1.2mm x 12mm, 1.2mm x 14mm, 1.2mm x 16mm, 1.2mm x 20mm, 1.2mm x 22mm, 1.2mm x 25mm, 1.6mm x 10mm, 1.6mm x 12mm, 1.6mm x 14mm, 1.6mm x 16mm, 1.6mm x 18mm, 1.6mm x 20mm, 1.6mm x 22mm, 1.6mm x 25mm, 1.6mm x 28mm, 1.6mm x 32mm, 1.6mm x 36mm, 1.6mm x 40mm, 1.6mm x 45mm, 1.6mm x 50mm, 1.6mm x 8mm, 1mm x 10mm, 1mm x 12mm, 1mm x 14mm, 1mm x 16mm, 1mm x 20mm, 1mm x 22mm, 1mm x 25mm, 1mm x 28mm, 1mm x 32mm, 1mm x 36mm, 1mm x 40mm, 1mm x 45mm, 1mm x 6mm, 1mm x 8mm, 2.5mm x 10mm, 2.5mm x 12mm, 2.5mm x 14mm, 2.5mm x 16mm, 2.5mm x 18mm, 2.5mm x 20mm, 2.5mm x 22mm, 2.5mm x 25mm, 2.5mm x 28mm, 2.5mm x 32mm, 2.5mm x 36mm, 2.5mm x 40mm, 2.5mm x 45mm, 2.5mm x 50mm