Torx Pan Head Self Tapping Wood Screws No.6 (3.5mm) 304 Stainless Steel
$9.14 – $29.37
- FOR No.4 (2.9mm) = Head Height: 2.2mm. Head Diameter: 5.6mm. Thread Diameter: 2.9mm. Driver Bit Size : TX 8.
- FOR No.6 (3.5mm) = Head Height: 2.6mm. Head Diameter: 6.9mm. Thread Diameter: 3.5mm. Driver Bit Size : TX 10.
- FOR No.7 (3.9mm) = Head Height: 2.8mm. Head Diameter: 7.5mm. Thread Diameter: 3.9mm. Driver Bit Size: TX 15.
- ** FOR ALL SIZE Screw Length Includes Head. **
|Shipping||AustraliaUnited Kingdom (UK)United States (US)|
- ** PLS NOTE: PLS CHECK SPECIFICATION & ALL DETAIL BEFORE PLACE ORDER. ** WE NO HAVE THE POLICY TO RETURN ITEM / REFUND FOR WRONG SELECTION ITEM
- A2 stainless is commonly referred to as 304 or 18/8 because it contains 18% chromium and 8% nickel. A2 is austenitic stainless steel and is non-magnetic. A2-70 is the most commonly used grade, the 70 represents a tensile strength of 700N/mm2.
- A2 is suitable for a wide range of applications in a lot of different industries such as the automotive industry in applications such as body paneling and bumpers etc, the food industry and catering due to its ease of cleaning and corrosion resistance, also commonly used in the engineering industry and architecture, A2 is also favored by the remote control and model-making enthusiasts. Also a favorite for many different DIY jobs in and around the home and garage for those jobs where a standard BZP fastener will not do. In general, A2-70 is ideal for a whole range of uses where a good finish is needed on interior or exterior applications.
No.6 x 1 1/2" (3.5mm x 38mm), No.6 x 1 1/4" (3.5mm x 32mm), No.6 x 1" (3.5mm x 25mm), No.6 x 1/2" (3.5mm x 13mm), No.6 x 3/4" (3.5mm x 19mm), No.6 x 3/8" (3.5mm x 9.5mm), No.6 x 5/8" (3.5mm x 16mm), No.6 x 7/8" (3.5mm x 22mm)